27.8.08

END OF BLAG

Well, in2cn, it's been fun. But the time has come to move on. It's not that I'm done travelling, but i'm not in the wind anymore. The time has come to bring my Travel blog to a close.

Now, I am a professional. And that means one thing: getting a professional blog.

Yes, its suits and business cards for me. My resume needs to be online, so I can link to it on a business card. My general musings needs to be pro ice and wicked. This will be, in all likelihood, my last misspelled post on this blog. I think I'll keep the fiction blog though. From now on, if y'all want to know whats up in the lifestyle, check danphipps.blogspot.com.

It's been real, it's been raw.

1 comment:

CRC said...

You might want to fix your link, you professional Internet person, you.

Labels

Blog Archive